Saturday 2 April 2011

Hot and dangerous, if you're one of us then roll with us...

I'm alive. Just incase any of you thought otherwise.  I suppose I became a bit complacent with my blog and I do apologise.  In my defence, I've just got a new job so I've been burning the candle at both ends so to speak... and now I've been ill for the past 3 weeks.  Also, I have a month to complete 13 assignments before my A-Level exams.
Anyway, no more excuses. I'm back now and I genuinely do have LOADS of stuff to write about.  Today is only a quickie, as I'm off out tonight with my 2 gorgeous friends and I need to go and make myself look beautiful...

Remember my previous blog about how Next had suddenly gotten fashionable again?  Well, I must admit that I spoke a bit too soon... it veered downhill again a month or so back.  I was so disappointed because I had such high hopes.  It pleases me when I find things in Next that I like as their clothes are so well made and their prices are reasonable too.
However, it's back in my good books as of today.  I had a quick snoop around Next today and look what I bought:


I have been dying for a pair of heels like this for ages now and I found them for a mere £25... even better I got 10% off as there was an ever so slight mark on the platform.
:) great success.

I'll write again soon :)

Pour Maintenant, Au Revoir,
Tout Mon Amour,
Neen x

No comments:

Post a Comment