Friday 4 March 2011

And your heels so high, that you can't even have a good time...

(Jessie J... my current love in the music world)


I've been a neglectful blogger recently, I apologise.  And I'm afraid I'm not redeeming myself now either.  I don't have the energy to blog about anything right now, but I'm just here to tell you that I haven't forgotten my readers! :)
I have some brilliant posts coming up... I'm most excited about my guide to festival dressing! :) In honour of the fact I AMAZINGLY managed to get a V festival ticket this morning!  Think Hunter wellies, crocheted cardigans and teeny tiny shorts! 
So I'm still here! Please don't forget about me :) I have a new job and lots of boring essays to complete... but I haven't forgotten.
Pour Maintenant, Au Revoir,
Tout Mon Amour,
Neen x

No comments:

Post a Comment