Friday 25 February 2011

Another rainy day...

Incase you all haven't realised, I'm on a very rainy South Wales holiday at the minute.  I therefore have very much time on my hands and keep coming across these bordem-busting, fashion related things for you all...  Topshop yesterday, today it's ASOS.com.  They are running a budding stylist competition at the minute and they pick ten winners a day!  It's easy too, all you have to do is pick which 3 items you think will be the best sellers on ASOS that day.  Here's my selection:

 

I actually adore these shoes.  I think they are a dead cert to be the most popular... they're so on-trend it's unbelievable!  Denim shorts, such a staple of every girl's wardrobe! Especially as were fast approaching festival season and girly holidays!  I already have some but I know many of my friends still don't have any... and these are a reasonable price too.  Oh and the belt... 'boyfriend belt' to be exact.  I just think that a belt is another staple of the wardrobe and this colour is my fave for this season.  Also, ASOS haven't ruined it by making there be too much detail etc on it... it's simply a brown waist belt.

Go and pretend you're a stylist too and give ASOS your fashion forecast.
You never know, you might win!

Pour Maintenant, Au Revoir,
Tout Mon Amour,
Neen x

No comments:

Post a Comment