Wednesday 22 December 2010

I have issues...

with this weather.  I've never been a lover of snow past the age of 6... I was under the impression that everyone else was the same but evidently not.  My Facebook news feed as been flooded with people begging and praying for snow and now it's here they've done nothing but complain!
My issue with this weather, apart from the fact that I'm on a constant panic that I'm gonna fall on my bum in front of people and that it's blisteringly cold, is what to wear.  Honestly, I never realised how actually thin all of my clothes are.  I very, very rarely wear jeans, (I'm a leggings or skirt/shorts and tights girl) you can't be seen in public in your trackys unless you're in the gym and any other trousers I own are like painfully thin material.  This wouldn't be so problematic if I had a coat that covered my thighs, and whilst I do, I much prefer my shorter one and it goes with way more outfits.
So that's my issue basically... what exactly do you wear on your bottom half at this time of year in these freak weather conditions?  If anyone has any ideas, please do let me know.  I'm about to resort to topping off my thermal vest with thermal pants to wear under my leggings... and then I really will have committed fashion suicide.  

Pour Maintenant, Au Revoir.
Tout Mon Amour,
Neen x

No comments:

Post a Comment