Thursday 11 November 2010

"clothes are your cocaine"

My best friend told me this today.  And she's right, they are like a drug to me.  Sometimes I find myself feeling low or morose, I don't figure out what's up until I treat myself to a new piece of clothing and I realise I just needed my fashion fix.  I most definitely have a substance abuse problem, but my substance is clothes.  The only difference from me and a 'coke head' is that I draw lines at how far i'll go to get my fix.
Personally, I comfort myself in the thought that at least my addiction makes me look good?

  So, I just wanted to update you on my newest purchase:
Lissie and I rockin out at revs in the o2... sexy shorts all round.



















 My somewhat 'tres beau' camel, paper bag waistband shorts from topshop.  Just seven fivers and they're yours ;) Comment stupéfiant est cela ?
Je les aime!


Pour maintenant, Au revoir!

Tout Mon Amour,
Neen x

No comments:

Post a Comment