Tuesday 2 November 2010

TIGHTS glorious tights

Have you ever noticed how amazingly brilliant tights are? I mean, I've always been a faithful wearer of tights, especially in the winter, but this season tights have had a revamp. There was a point when tights were remembered as what you wore when you were a little girl in school, but I'm glad to say that stigma has well and truly disappeared. AND I am also glad that they are no longer all of a hideously low opaqueness! 
Tights have officially become fashionable girls, you heard it here first!
 From wooly to sparkly, patterned with hearts and crazy colours, tights are literally a staple in my wardrobe this winter.       


Some of you may disagree but I stand by my opinion that tights are need-to-have this season. You know another plus point for them? They transform summer clothes into winter clothes! Do you have a nice summer dress that you love? All you need is a pair fabulous tights, an oversized cardigan and VOILA, you have yourself a gorgeous winter outfit.  I have to admit, there was one point when my confidence in tights wavered a little. I know there may be some of you reading this remembering when the only tights available were just plain black or outrageously in your face... but trust me, venture into the accessories section in Topshop, or my personal favourite Urban Outfitters, and you'll find it's a whole new ball game this season.
Top tip? Ankle boots are the ultimate partner for patterned tights. Team the duo up with a body con skirt, a silky blouse and your favourite cardi and you have my perfect winter outfit.


Pour maintenant, Au Revoir!
Tout Mon Amour,


Neen ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment