Thursday 25 November 2010

these streets will make you feel brand new, these lights will inspire you.

New York, possibly on par with Paris as my favourite city.  To be fair, it loses out as I've never been to Paris so I love it even more.  It still contains that alluring mystery, whereas i've experienced the bright lights of New York before.  But still, I leave in the morning at 3am and i'm utterly excited! My first sight seeing experience of the holiday? The Cristobal Balenciaga exhibition in the Queen Sofia Spanish Institute on Park avenue. Could I get anymore New Yorker? ;)
Anyway, expect a tres long blog about my trip to the big apple, god knows i'm going to have a lot to write about.  But since I'm going to be away for 5 nights and won't be blogging, I thought I'd leave you with some of my favourite outfits from All Saints A/W look book:


I literally adore All Saints, I just wish I could afford to do my clothes shopping there.  I'm applying for a job there, so if I get it, I will upload photos of me in ALL of the above outfits! :)

Pour Maintenant, Au revoir.
Tout Mon Amour,
Neen x

No comments:

Post a Comment