Tuesday 4 January 2011

I have a topshop abuse problem

I seriously do.  I go walking through Topshop with my best friend and I must repeat the sentence, 'I've got that', a dozen times. It's ridiculous, I have more clothes than my mum and she's the one with the huge walk in wardrobe! However, Im not really one for variety.  I mean I'm an Urban Outfitters lover and an avid fan of River Island heels... but Topshop is my main clothes shop.  I guess most girls my age would say that, but seriously... at any given time you ask me where my top is from, or where I bought my dress... the answer is 99% Topshop. 
It's my birthday this Thursday and my parents are giving me money to go shopping in London :) perfect present for a shopping lover like me...however depending on the cash sum they give me, I'm torn on what to spend it on.  Half of me wants to go all out and treat myself to a really flash bag... Miu Miu or Michael Kors... something I'll love and keep forever. The other half of me wants to buy the whole of Topshop :)


Topshop doesn't make me decision any easy with it's trends for spring 2011. I love these 2... both started taking off in 2010 but didn't totally come into fashion.  However 2011- they're gonna be huge!
I can't wait :)

Maybe I will treat myself to a designer piece... and save my topshop addiction for the spring lines!

Pour Maintenant, Au Revoir,
Tout Mon Amour,
Neen x

No comments:

Post a Comment