Thursday 27 January 2011

Rosie V Megan?

Megan Fox is not my idea of a nice girl.  I know you shouldn't believe everything you read but the papers don't paint her in a nice light... the way she treated the people on the set of transformers etc.  Anyway, apart from being wildly jealous of her taut, toned stomach, I really don't think she's that pretty... and I never really like people that everyone else likes.  Rihanna is the one exception to this rule as I have a major girl crush on her as does every other person in the world at the moment, but she's just WOW.
Anyway, so being a bit of a girl, it annoys me that all the boys I know fancy Fox and I really was pleased when I heard that she would not be in the new transformers! HA.
But who would replace the illustrious Megan?

Rosie Huntington-Whitely.  She can be seen here modelling Victoria's Secret's new range of lingerie.  I've also read that she recently became a Victoria's Secret 'Angel' which is the highest rank of model within the company... Impressive.

Now I admit, she's not my kind of girl.  As previously stated, Rihanna is my girl crush.  I have a love for Hayley Williams and Audrey Tautou... and I can sometimes become slightly smitten with Ellie Goulding.  But our Rosie here has replaced Megan Fox... that shoots her way up in my opinion.  The only thing I've ever liked with Megan Fox in is Eminem's- love the way you lie video and I think that was because it's Eminem and I couldn't bring myself to dislike anything he does as I love him...  So this is a real treat for me.  The fact that Rosie is a full on hottie just sweetens the deal. Chat forums have suggested that she may be a little on the skinny side, but she's airbrushed anyway! And besides, it'll only be jealous people saying that really... I know I'm jealous as hell of those toned abs and defined legs.

*sigh*.

Anyway, I just thought I would share my good news with you readers :) I hope Foxy is wishing she hadn't been such a douche now.  If Rosie could breeze past Megan in FHM's sexiest women list too, well I could die happy! :) Also, just to confirm I'm aware she looks very similar to Meg, but shush!

Pour Maintenant, Au Revoir,
Tout Mon Amour,

Neen X

PS.  I'm aware I promised my next post to feature on charity shops but I haven't had chance to do any research into them yet in the form of actually shopping in them... But don't worry, I haven't forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment