Friday 18 February 2011

£135 on a dress?


I committed my cardinal sin.  I entered All Saints without a discount voucher or surplus cash... and now my bank balance is screaming in pain.  I think it's strange how when it comes to shoes or bags, I don't think twice about spending triple figure amounts, but for clothes?  Even though I love clothes, at the rate trends change, I never can justify spending too much on them.  But I made an exception today.  I definitely couldn't afford it and I DEFINITELY didn't need it... but I've been in love with this dress for months....

I love it.  I'm off to Paris in May and I can picture myself wandering along Le Rue De Faubourg Saint-Honore wearing this dress, browsing the plethora of vintage shops and generally being very Parisian. 
I'm sure that when it comes to next week and I have no money to go out with my friends or buy anymore new clothes that I'll kick myself for flittering my money on this purchase... but for now, I'm extremely pleased with myself :)

Pour Maintenant, Au Revoir,
Tout Mon Amour,
Neen x 

    

2 comments:

  1. such a stunning dress, I'm sure it will pay for itself in the use it will get! x

    ReplyDelete