Wednesday 2 February 2011

hello spring... hello new layout

Wow, that was tough.  I very nearly gave up on changing my layout.  I literally can't describe how hard this HTML business is to grasp... I used to be a bit of a pro thanks to Piczo (really, I used to just copy my two friends BUT still...).
Either way, it's complete!  I'm made up with how the photos turned out from my photo shoot.  I would like to take this opportunity to give a big, huge thanks to Emma Lord and Kimberley McDowell for being my models and braving the freezing cold for me, you two are stars! :)
I changed my layout due to the fact that I'm wildly and blindly optimistic... and therefore I feel that if we all think spring and warm weather, it will happen.  My layout was wintery and depressing me... now it's summery and happy!  As always, I value all my readers opinions so if you have any suggestions as to the new layout or anything you think could be better, PLEASE let me know! :)

I have some really great posts lined up for you including one on body confidence, my love hate relationship with jeans and as promised, my opinions on charity shops... but for now, I have a french lesson tomorrow and an excitable toddler to babysit so I shall have to call it a night!

Pour Maintenant, Au Revoir,
Tout Mon Amour,
Neen x

No comments:

Post a Comment