Thursday 24 February 2011

Which colour suits me best?

Topshop, you have outdone yourselves this time.  Girls, if you have some spare time on your hands then head over to the Topshop website and enjoy their new make-over application.  It couldn't be easier.  You upload a photo of yourself, preferably a close-up shot and then you play!  You have the option of basically testing all of Topshop's make-up without leaving your house.

   You align your lips and eyes so that the app knows where your facial features lie and where to apply the make-up.








You choose from a wide variety of colours and shades for your foundation, mascara, eyeliner, blusher, lipstick... everything!









If you decide you don't like that certain shade of blush for example, all you have to do is click "remove blush" and it's gone!  You don't have to start all over again, you just take that particular product off.








I discovered this when browsing the recent London Fashion show updates on their website.  Honestly, it's actually really good.  I was sceptical, I thought that it wouldn't work and that it would just look stupid, but it proved me wrong.  Now, with make-up I'm a firm believer in 'you get what you pay for' as I've used low costing foundation and found that my skin reacts badly to it.  I use Bobbi Brown foundation (but I rarely apply foundation at all), Chanel loose powder, Mac blusher, Lancome mascara and Chanel Kohl eyeliner.  I think with make-up it's all about trying different brands and products and finding what works for you.  However, this make-over app is really tempting me to give Topshop make-up a chance!

  This green mascara being my favourite.  I use blue and purple mascara from Lancome (hypnose) as black is just far too harsh for my skin tone... so green wouldn't be that much of a change.  Green goes quite well with my hair too, so I think I'll give this a go.

Honestly girls, if you're bored then seriously go over to Topshop.com and make yourself over!
I had a lot of fun :)

Pour Maintenant, Au Revoir,
Tout Mon Amour,
Neen x

No comments:

Post a Comment