Wednesday 16 February 2011

You're just jealous, cos were young and in love.

I'm a bad blogger.  I know I said I intended to stop posting so often, but I took the biscuit there really didn't I?  I must admit that I've had a very busy week... so i'll be using that as my excuse.
And I can't even redeem myself with a brilliant fashion post... as what I was going to write about is impossible now.  I'm at my new flat and I haven't moved all my stuff in yet, so therefore I'm without my clothes :/
Never fear though, I do have something to write about... albeit totally and completely off the topic of my blog.

My two favourite bands at the minute (I have four fave bands but I'm talking about the male frontmen today...)

BIFFY CLYRO & BRAND NEW.


(Simon Neil- Lead singer of Biffy)


(Jesse Lacey- Lead singer of Brand New)
I am in love with both these men.  If you discover one new band this year, please make it one of these.  Words can't even describe how much I love them.  The incredible lyrics that I just relate to immediately, paired with amazing guitar signatures and some (ahem) orgasmic singing...  I can't understand how anyone could not enjoy these two bands.

I love this song.  And I hate hate hate that Matt Cardle ruined it... I know people love him, but he's got nothing on Simon Neil.  This isn't my favourite Biffy Clyro song but I do absolutely adore it.  He's so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!


And this one.  I could never choose my favourite Brand New song... I used to think I could, but I can't.  I literally love every song by them.  This one is up there though :)

I know this was a pretty random post considering my normal ones... but this had been playing on my mind.  I hate to think that some people don't know these bands and don't realise what they're missing out on.  Also, I just wanted to browse through endless pictures of my two perfect men :) ahhh... if only eh?

Pour Maintenant, Au Revoir,
Tout Mon Amour,
Neen x

No comments:

Post a Comment