Monday 7 February 2011

there's nothing wrong with dreaming...

Believe it or not, I am actually trying to cut down on how often I post on my blog.  I fear that my readers may tire of me if I continually bombard them with posts, but this couldn't wait.
www.net-a-porter.com is my idea of heaven and hell at the same time.  I absolutely adore admiring all the beautiful designer items, but then the hell part comes into play when I realise I can't afford ANY of it.

Above is my net-a-porter wish list.  I have to admit, I had some fun making it.  I really like the way fashion sites are starting to catch onto this 'wish list' feature because although I'm not buying it, it feels like I'm making a step towards eventually saving enough money to.
In all reality, the amazingly gorgeous Louboutins are a tad out of my reach.  At least till I'm earning a 5 figure salary.  But the Helmut Lang skinnies (top left) and the Yves Saint Lauren costume ring (bottom right) aren't so unimaginable.  If I just try and hold myself back from spending my money on throw away fashion on the high street, I may be able to treat myself on pay day :)

Try making your wish list on:

www.net-a-porter.com


Pour Maintenant, Au Revoir,
Tout Mon Amour,
Neen x

2 comments:

  1. ahh the ysl arty ring is so gorgeous! i made a h u g e wishlist the other day, i love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING isn't it!? I'm saving up for it, it's torturous! xxx

    ReplyDelete